Azure AD business-to-business (B2B) collaboration capabilities enable any organization using Azure AD to work safely and securely with users from any other organization, small or large. Those organizations can be with Azure AD or without, or even with an IT organization or without.
Organizations using Azure AD can provide access to documents, resources, and applications to their partners, while maintaining complete control over their own corporate data. Developers can use the Azure AD business-to-business APIs to write applications that bring two organizations together in more securely. Also, it's pretty easy for end users to navigate.
The key benefits of Azure AD B2B collaboration to your organization
Work with any user from any partner
- Partners use their own credentials
- No requirement for partners to use Azure AD
- No external directories or complex set-up required
Simple and secure collaboration
- Provide access to any corporate app or data, while applying sophisticated, Azure AD-powered authorization policies
- Easy for users
- Enterprise-grade security for apps and data
No management overhead
- No external account or password management
- No sync or manual account lifecycle management
- No external administrative overhead
Read the complete article at microsoft